Now if you love great photos like I do, you should get excited here...These are some very spectacular Shots of "Fireworks over San Diego" by Russel Ray...Eric Cooper. I could not pass on this one. Please stop by Eric's post and leave him a comment
#1 — Fireworks over San Diego
Welcome to Sunday Stroll! This and my Wednesday Walkabout series will feature pictures from the Russel Ray Photos collection.
The Russel Ray Photos collection has about 67,000 photographs from areas throughout San Diego, so we're not at a loss to give you two virtual tours each week in these two series. I hope you enjoy them.
I'm also proud to say that I created the logo for this series using Word 2010, Corel Draw 8, and Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X3.
In most parts of the country, you get fireworks on the Fourth of July and on New Year's Eve. Here in San Diego we also get fireworks every night at SeaWorld from Memorial Day to Labor Day. That's where I learned to take fireworks pictures.
The biggest fireworks show, though, is in September each year. It occurs in conjunction with the first home football game for the San Diego State University Aztecs. It's called SkyShow, and last night's edition was the thirty-sixth.
Following are pictures of fireworks over San Diego, from New Year's Eve to July Fourth, SeaWorld, and SkyShow.
Twenty most recent posts
- Seriously Simple Photography Tips — If you only have one good picture, you can still make it great!
- Seriously Simple Photography Tips — Click? or Click-click-click-click-click-click-click?
- Seriously Simple Photography Tips — What comes out of the camera is just the basics to start with
- Seriously Simple Photography Tips — Sky is better than land
- Seriously Simple Photography Tips — You don't have to be everything to everybody
- Look what Anna did! It's the best kind of compliment!
- San Diego Wednesday Walkabout — #1: Walter Andersen Nursery garden railroad
- Seriously Simple Photography Tips — Here a third, there a third....
- Seriously Simple Photography Tips — Using scale to get to Wow!
- Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah. I can't hear you!
- Sunday Stroll —#1: San Diego Trolley
- Pay It Forward — It's just gasoline
- Seriously Simple Photography Tips — Frame your picture for greater visual interest
- Photo Phriday — #2: The bald eagle, our national bird
- One thing you need, and probably don't have, in your emergency preparedness kit!
- Wednesday Walkabout, San Diego, California — Introduction
- I want one! I do, I do, I do!
- The boss and the girlfriend are ordering me around
- Pay It Forward — In the Zoo parking lot
- Not a giant panda, but very beautiful
Areas Served: Albuquerque Metro/ Algodones/ Bernalillo/ Cedar Crest/ Corrales/ Edgewood/ Los Lunas/ Los Ranchos de Albuquerque/ Placitas/ Rio Rancho/ Sandia Park/ Tijeras