Hello Friends: It's time to dig deep and explore your creative side. Sally has provided us the opportunity to do so. And if you are the winner of this contest you are awarded 2000 points. Check it out
Holiday Greeting Card Contest-APPRECIATION!
The Positive Attitude for the Weary Soul group is holding a Holiday Greeting Card with the theme of APPRECIATION. We are approaching the Thanksgiving Holiday and by time this contest ends we will be heading into the busy Christmas and New Year’s Holidays.
IDEAS FOR APPRECIATION GREETING CARDS:
1. What better way to motivate yourself and others than to create a marketing Holiday Greeting Card for a client that you want to stay in touch with and appreciate their business?
2. How about a Holiday Greeting Card for another Real Estate Industry related Professional Vendor who you appreciate for their part in a smooth transaction?
3. A Holiday Greeting Card for your understanding family members for those long hours you spend putting your heart and soul into your work and appreciate their support.
4. A Holiday Greeting Card for those ActiveRain Members and Staff who you’ve connected with and appreciate their help.
Get Ready for the PAWS Holiday Contest-!!!!
Join us for the last Positive Attitude for the Weary Soul group contest of the year!
Creating your own Holiday Greeting Card is what this contest is about and here are the ALL the RULES that MUST be followed!
IF YOU MISS ANY OF THESE 10 RULES
IT WILL COUNT AGAINST YOU!!!
1) The contest starts NOW, (November 5th) and ends on November 30, 2012 at ActiveRain stamped time of midnight (i.e. AR midnight is 12 PST, 3am EST on Dec. 1)
2) Your Holiday Greeting Card-APPRECIATION…. MUST be designed by YOU only…
a) MUST BE A NEW CREATION and not one you’ve made or used in the past.
b) NO hiring a creative designer or having someone else do it! YOU have to create this yourself
c) You can use a BLANK template for a card or postcard and create to your heart’s desire! (examples….MS Word, Publisher, Digital Image or Pages for Mac….or just draft it in your blank post!)
3) Your photo(s) MUST be taken by ONLY you, and contain a greeting caption for your choice with ONE or all of the themes described above. (IDEAS)
4) Holiday Greeting card entry must also have two paragraphsof your own words (poems acceptable) to insert inside the greeting card and must contain how or why you appreciate them.
5) One submission per member will be counted for the contest. So if you decide to make a few then let me know which one is the submission.
6) Your Holiday Greeting must have a brief story (OUTSIDE OF THE CARD) explaining to the judges why you chose that particular theme and the inspiration behind it.
7) Your tagline must include the words Holiday Greeting.
8) ADD YOUR LINK to your entry in the comment section of this original Contest Announcement!!!!
OPTION: We would appreciate a 'shout out' or REBLOG about our contest.....
Join in on the challenge with the ActiveRain Holiday Greeting Card Contest---‘APPRECIATION’!
Winners will receive:
2000 points for FIRST Place
1500 points for SECOND Place
1000 points for THIRD Place
650 points for 3 Honorable Mentions
And….. EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE A WINNER with 500 extra points for all other entries
It’s a Holiday Contest to give back to the ActiveRain Community.
Happy Holidays and a VERY happy, healthy and prosperous 2013!
Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman is a Realtor-Associate® and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) with Century 21 Liberty Homes in Mililani, Hawaii. With a sharp understanding that a listening ear is the key to a client's needs she serves the island of Oahu (Honolulu County) and all Hawaii Military Relocations, Hawaii Retirees, Hawaii Job Transfers and Hawaii Residents, Home Buyers and Sellers.
© 2007-2012 Celeste "Sally" Cheeseman's Hawaii Real Estate and Relocation Blog.
All rights reserved.
Areas Served: Albuquerque Metro/ Algodones/ Bernalillo/ Cedar Crest/ Corrales/ Edgewood/ Los Lunas/ Los Ranchos de Albuquerque/ Placitas/ Rio Rancho/ Sandia Park/ Tijeras