Please stop by 31 Day Challenge for May 2011 ~ earn 3,000 BONUS points post and leave her a comment. A Challenge every AR member should join. Let's do the Blogging Challenge!
31 Day Challenge for May 2011 ~ earn 3,000 BONUS points
December was my very first 31 day challenge (which I didn't do that well at). I started off with a bang, then I started lumping 3 or 4 or 6 days of accomplishments into 1 blog. I completed it but wasn't too proud of how I did.
Well then the 31 Day Challenge for January came along as a New Years Resolution from Connie Harvey. Whew, thank you Connie for heading up that challenge. That one was just like this one coming up here in May 2011.
- * You Must Blog Every Single Day (no exceptions)
- * Listings or Market Reports without any original content about the area, DO NOT COUNT
- * At least one post must be written about a Happening or Event in your own area (town)
- * please join the group 31 Days of May Challenge 2011(then we can follow each other & be encouraging to one another)
- * 3,000 BONUS points will be awarded at the end of the contest, if you follow all the above guidelines. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org at the END of the contest along with a hyperlink to your AR profile letting her know that you have finished the challenge and are ready for Kerrie to review.
Why would you want to tackle something like this?
- Maybe you are ready to take your blogging to the next level & need that kick in the pants to get jumpstarted.
- You want to meet other agents around that are like minded with similar goals.
- Bonus points are FUN!!!!
- Being number 1 in your city might get you more leads (maybe, no guarantee but can certainly help)
I must say with my own personal experience in January, I made some good Active Rain friends that I still keep up with now. I learned some very valuable blogging tips that help my readership enjoy my blog posts better. Plus that challenge helped me grow as an individual & got my whole family involved in helping me see an opportunity to blog about something important. Now when my hubby & I are out & about in the community, he will say, "Oh you need to blog about that one." He is so onboard with me & supportive. I love it!!!
I would suggest you follow the blogs of some who did the 31 days of January challenge. It will help you with ideas if you need them.
You are also totally welcome & encouraged to email or call me if you need help, encouragement or just have questions.
Good Luck and LET THE BLOGGING BEGIN!!!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
When you enjoy reading about me & real estate, subscribe to read RoundAbout Ripon in your email inbox
If you are thinking of buying or selling a house in Tracy, Ripon, Manteca, Mountain House, Stockton, Modesto, Lathrop or Salida, call me at 209-321-6122 or email email@example.com
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website should not be constituted as legal advice. The content is intended to provide general information about the short sale and foreclosure processes, and should not be acted upon without the counsel of a qualified REALTOR®, attorney, and tax expert.
Federal Government Disclaimer (MARS):
1. You may stop doing business with us at any time. You may accept or reject the offer of mortgage assistance we obtain from your lender [or servicer]. If you reject the offer, you do not have to pay us. If you accept the offer, you will have to pay us commission as agreed to in listing contract for our services.
2. Susan Goulding of Crown Key Realty is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender; and
3. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan.
Areas Served: Albuquerque Metro/ Algodones/ Bernalillo/ Cedar Crest/ Corrales/ Edgewood/ Los Lunas/ Los Ranchos de Albuquerque/ Placitas/ Rio Rancho/ Sandia Park/ Tijeras