Her story reads similar to my story, I signed up in 2008 and disn;t start any significant posting until 2010. But that's probably the extent of the comparison. Anna Banana Krutchen is definitely an Active Rain Power Player. Here is why I say this...she is RELEVANT...This post is a must read for all realtors and real estate practitioners, It guides you in the right direction. That is why I am a subscriber to her blog. You should become a subscriber too
So you want to be an ActiveRain Millionaire? Go for it and here's why!
Holy Moly Rocky where to begin about my ActiveRain journey? Way back in December of 2006 I signed up in ActiveRain and did nothing until January of 2009. What a mistake that was - take my word on that - big mistake. When I reached the 100,000 milestone in 7/09 I wrote a post Calling all Deadbeat Rainers (and Notice to Newbies - Don't Do What I Did) . Re-reading this post made me smile and laugh - a lot!
In July of 2009, I had an idea that maybe I'd be an expert by 200,000 milestone. HA! HA! Fast forward to 11/2012 and over 1M points, I know there is a continual progression of concepts and ideas to grasp and learn. I love continuing to play a bigger and bigger game on ActiveRain because it's exciting, exhilarating, always changing..... and let's not forget - lots of fun with awesome people!
Here's what's true for me about the relevance and importance of the ActiveRain Community.....
- Relationships: Relationships are far and beyond the most important aspect of my ActiveRain journey. From day one I met people that were so willing to help me out and it's continued to this very day - and it goes both ways! ActiveRain members are like family to me. I have met hundreds of ActiveRainers in person over the years and I'm here to tell you they are as genuine and real as they are online. What that means to me is TRUST. I refer my clients out to ActiveRainers all over the country and Canada and know, absolutely KNOW that they will be well taken care of. Strong Relationships = Trust.
- Education: Every day I read many blog posts written by top notch real estate professionals from all around the USA and Canada. It's quite amazing to me that I am often one of the first local Phoenix agents to know and understand real estate issues that most agents don't learn about until weeks, maybe months later. ActiveRain is the go to place for leading edge real estate information.
- Blogging Skills: When I first began blogging I had no clue as to what I was doing - none. All you'd have to do is go back and look at my first 50 or more posts and it's quite obvious! I was passionate about learning everything I could as fast as I could. I took every webinar or class that ActiveRain offered, and some of them several times. ARU (ActiveRain University) is jam-packed full of everything a real estate professional needs to know in order to become a top notch blogger. To this day I learn from other ActiveRain members and freely share my knowledge with others. If you're new to ActiveRain and not sure what you're doing yet or you've been around awhile and lost your blogging mojo - this is your wake up call! Click on UNIVERSITY and learn from the best of the best!
- Business Builder + Referrals: Little did I know when I first joined ActiveRain that is was going to be a powerhouse for building new business as well as a great platform for giving and receiving referrals. Like any new business project it takes a little while to start seeing results and that was the case for my ActiveRain journey as well. About the 6th month is when I received and gave out my first referral. That got me all jazzed up and ready to continue blogging and building relationships. And here I am several years later, more excited than ever about ActiveRain and the business building possibilities. As an ActiveRain Ambassador I'm here to help YOU build your business. Email me anytime for ideas!
- Fun: Life is supposed to be fun! ActiveRain is a fun community to be part of everyday! If you'd like to be part of a professional - and FUN group - Join the BananaTude group! Our group is built around building great relationships while building our businesses together. There are many other groups to be part of as well. Check out all ActiveRain Groups! One of the most important parts of any community is being involved and staying involved. Joining and actively participating in AR groups is a perfect way to stay involved, have some fun and get to know all kinds of amazing ActiveRain members.There are so many many people I'd like to say THANK YOU from the top of my heart! If I listed you allin this space it would take MANY posts! I am so grateful for your friendship, your encouragement, your
fun attitude, your enthusiasm, your business and referrals, and your dedication to our amazing community.Thank You ActiveRain Community!So you want to be an ActiveRain Millionaire? Go for it and here's why!
Thanks for stopping by my ActiveRain Blog! Subscribe if you'd like to read more!
Real Estate and working for my Clients is my Passion!
When you are ready to buy or sell a Phoenix Area Home, I will be your advocate, guide, and fierce negotiator. I will work hard to make your buying or selling a home as smooth and stress-free as I possibly can - even if it's a short sale. Guaranteed.
Contact me and we'll create a plan to action to buy a home or sell your home!
C. Lloyd McKenzie, MBA
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
New Mexico Properties/Allstar, REALTORS
6739 Academy Rd. NE SU 200
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109
Areas Served: Albuquerque Metro/ Algodones/ Bernalillo/ Cedar Crest/ Corrales/ Edgewood/ Los Lunas/ Los Ranchos de Albuquerque/ Placitas/ Rio Rancho/ Sandia Park/ Tijeras